Parking Lot 5 Athletics Centre Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa, ON
Christian Robillard, 613-520-2600 x 5044, firstname.lastname@example.org
No registration required.
About this Event
Host Organization: Dept of University Advancement
Carleton University is celebrating homecoming once again, and we want to celebrate with you!
Join us for a day of entertainment, great food and Carleton pride in Parking Lot 5. Play on one of our many inflatable attractions, or challenge yourself on our obstacle course. Enjoy a local beer in the beer garden while watching performances by a number of exciting acts - with lots of interactive activities that we're sure you\'ll love
Over the course of the day, we'll have the following activities available
- Run the N.U.T.S obstacle course, and test both your body and mind: http://www.runuts.ca/
- Have fun on one of the many inflatables: jousting, wipeout, and much, much more
- Take a ride on our miniature train, courtesy of TD Insurance
- Enjoy a virtual reality experience, or play one of many video games on site
- Take a photo, and get a souvenir at our #MBNAMoments booth: https://luster.cc/printers/
- Make a sign, or get your face painted, in our ravens spirit zone
- Enjoy delicious food by SmoQue Shack, and Angry Dragonz food trucks
We also have a young alumni zone, brought to you by Manulife Financial: http://bit.ly/CUThrowback
Parking is available for free in P9 thanks to TD Insurance, and is on a first come, first served basis.
The Raven's Rally coincides with the homecoming football game, where the Ravens will take on Queen's at MNP Park.
Please click here for more information on purchasing tickets to the football game: https://events.carleton.ca/ravens-homecoming-football/
Schedule of the day:
10am - The Raven's Rally begins!
11am - Junkyard Symphony performance
1pm - Football Game Kicks off
3pm - Event ends
Admission is free. Donations to support Carleton students are welcome. All proceeds raised will go towards https://futurefunder.carleton.ca/project/fund-for-good/
We can't wait to C U there