Event Coordinators’ Committee
Event Coordinators’ Committee (ECC)
The Events Office host a bi-monthly meeting where campus event coordinators/planners share, inform and address event related issues. If you would like to be included, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Committee serves to :
- Bring together Event Coordinators/Administrators to network, share and provide feedback on events held on campus;
- Act as a unified voice on event related topics;
- Support the professional development of faculty, staff and students in the area of event management;
- Build tools and resources that support CarletonUniversity events;
- Develop a better understanding of the event culture within CarletonUniversity;
- Identify opportunities for maximizing the event experience on campus.